STUNT PERFORMER / STUNT COORDINATOR
Stunt & Film Related Training
- Martial Arts: Kyokushin Karate (5 years), Weapons (sword and shield, staff, spear, sai, arnis.) Acrobatic reactions.
- Gymnastics: Ongoing, Mini tramp, Trampoline.
- Rock Climbing & Rappelling
- Driving: Rick Seamanʼs Stunt-Super Level 1 Program at the Motion Picture Driving Clinic, Reel Driving Clinic- Rick Pearce, Class 5 & 6 Drivers Licences
- Motorbike’s: Currently riding a Honda CRF 450 Supermoto and a 400 cc Husqvarna Dirtbike
- On set training and experience: Air ram (Step on & Static), Ratchets, Squib hits, Wirework, Stair falls, Falls & Box falls, Wire pulling, Stunt safety.
- PADI certified: Advanced open water. Over 100 open water dives. Freediving 85’ at 1:14
- Special Skills: Cliff Jumping (Backflips, Front 1 and 1/2, Gainers, Swan Dives), Whitewater Kayaking, Snowboarding (7 years), Surfing.
At The Bridge Studios
2400 Boundary Road
Burnaby B.C. V5M 3Z3