- Tae Kwon Do
- Muay Thai
- Parkour / Free Running
- Acrobatics – basic flips
- Stunt Driving (Rick Pearce 2010
- Creature Movement [Terry Notary, 3 feature films 2014-2016]
- Quadrapeding with Arm Extensions [Terry Notary, 2016]
- Ratchets, Wires, Squibs, Firearms, Nunchucks, Butterfly Knife, Arnis Sticks, Tonfa, Long Staff, Sword
- Class 3 with Air Breaks & Class 6 Driver’s Licenses
- PADI Scuba Open Water Diving
- Firearms License PAL [restricted and non-restricted]
- Acting 1995 – Present
WAR FOR THE PLANET OF THE APES [Feature] ASSISTANT STUNT COORDINATOR AND STUNT TEAM: Worked alongside Stunt Coordinator John Stoneham Jr. to arrange action and handle logistics. Cover coordinated. Trained with Terry Notary to master ape movement.
SUICIDE SQUAD [Feature] STUNT TEAM: Trained with Terry Notary to learn specific creature movements. Sequences involved parkour while firing guns.
WARCRAFT [Feature] STUNT TEAM: Played a soldier for several battles sequences throughout. Trained with Terry Notary to learn Orc and Troll movements.
ALMOST HUMAN [TV Series] LEAD DOUBLE: Helped Stunt Coordinator Scott Nicholson choreograph fight scenes as well as shoot and edit prevised action. Assisted in training Michael Ealy, Karl Urban and Gina Carano for fight sequences. Cover coordinated. Stunt double for Michael Ealy.
Brandon T. Jackson
Neil Brown Jr.
At The Bridge Studios
2400 Boundary Road
Burnaby B.C. V5M 3Z3